Because we love to treat and pamper our guests ...
Hospitality at a whole new level. Big and small treats as well as special services of our family-friendly hotel in Tirolo/Dorf Tirol will make your holiday in Merano and surroundings a unique experience.
Delicious - Culinary
- High quality, regional breakfast buffet from 7:30 to 10:30. Have breakfast in our air-conditioned "The Taste" restaurant above the rooftops of Merano.
- Our bar highlight from 2020: the new „Amazing View Outdoor Lounge“ with spectacular views of the entire Meran and Environs region.
- At lunch time between 12:00 to 14:00, you can choose a number of à la carte options from our small regional menu. Gently float through life in our „Amazing View Outdoor Lounge“. (Food and drinks from our lunch or afternoon menu are not included in the half-board price.)
- Starting from 18:30 you can look forward to our 5-course gourmet menu with our rich salad buffet.
- In our wellness area you'll find free spring water, tea, juices, dried fruits, nuts and South Tyrolean apples.
Dream – room
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- You're welcome to use the umbrella at reception and backpack you’ll find in your suite. Please return all items after using them.
- Every room has also an electric kettle.
- Find a high-quality care product range, make-up mirror and hairdryer in all bathrooms.
- Find a wellness bag with bathrobes, bath slippers and spa towels in every room. Bathrobes for children are available free of charge at reception.
- Each room has a small fridge for your personal needs.
- Softer mattress pads available upon request.
- Air conditioning in the suites.
- Cleaning: We will clean the rooms daily.
Let go – Wellness
- Take advantage of our brand-new wellness area – it’s free! Old reclaimed wood from South Tyrolean barns make for an even cosier well-being experience.
- Adults and teenagers from the age of 14 have free access to our quiet "Adults Only" area with saunas, outdoor pool and relaxation room.
- Enjoy the soothing warmth of the new Jacuzzi and the relaxed atmosphere.
- Our heated indoor-outdoor pool is available free of charge for all our guests (30-32°C in autumn and spring)
- New 2020: Touch the sky with your finger – that's how our "Amazing View - Whirlpool" feels.
- 1 x night per week, experience our Spa-Night - enjoy a night of relax under the stars of South Tyrol.
- Children's pool with bubbles for fun splashing times.
All together – Family holidays
- Upon request for our little guests: cots, highchair, changing mat, nappy bin, bottle warmer, kettle, baby tub, baby monitors and backpack
- Leave your kids with our trained childcare team: Our loving childcare staff takes care of all Sonnenhang kids from the age of 3, six days a week. (about 25 hours on the afternoon and evening)
The Sonnenhangkids can eat at the parents' table and are picked up again at 19:30 o'clock by the childcare if desired.
- Heated indoor and outdoor pool and warm, bubbly kids-pool, where your little ones can play and splash around.
- Family indoor/outdoor space: in our kids’ area, children can let the steam off regardless of the weather conditions.
- 5x per week morning yoga and gymnastics exercises (With good weather also on the roof terrace with breathtaking panoramic view.)
- 1x a week Aqua Gym
- 1x a week relaxation exercises
- 1x a week - a guided guest hike with host Annemarie Zagler into the surrounding mountain world
- private yoga class (for a fee)
- private personal training (for a fee)
- new fitness room
- Rental backpack in the room
- Numerous walking and hiking trails in our beautiful surroundings await you right outside the hotel door.
Our Body, Spirit & Soul programme:
MeranCard – our very special gift to you!
For your stay between the 15th of October and the 30th of June we will give you a free MeranCard (GuestCard).
The MeranCard includes a number of services:
- Use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol.
- Free use of all public cable-cars in South Tyrol, including the cable cars to Vöran, Mölten, Jenesien, Meransen, Kohlern and Ritten as well as the Mendel funicular and Renon’s narrow-gauge railway. The MeranCard is not valid on private cable cars.
- Single admission to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol.
- A 10% discount on all bike and ski rentals at „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations and a number of exclusive advantages and offers.