Because we love to treat and pamper our guests ...
Hospitality at a whole new level. Big and small treats as well as special services of our family-friendly hotel in Tirolo/Dorf Tirol will make your holiday in Merano and surroundings a unique experience.
Delicious - Culinary
- High quality, regional breakfast buffet from 7:30 to 10:30. Have breakfast in our air-conditioned "The Taste" restaurant above the rooftops of Merano.
- Our bar highlight from 2020: the new „Amazing View Outdoor Lounge“ with spectacular views of the entire Meran and Environs region.
- At lunch time between 12:00 to 14:00, you can choose a number of à la carte options from our small regional menu. Gently float through life in our „Amazing View Outdoor Lounge“. (Our afternoon menu is not included in the half board price.)
- Starting from 18:30 you can look forward to our 5-course gourmet menu. Start your feast with our rich salad buffet.
- In our wellness area you'll find free spring water, tea, juices, dried fruits, nuts and South Tyrolean apples.
- Once a week, enjoy our gala dinner with welcome aperitif.
Dream – room
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.
- You're welcome to use the umbrella and backpack you’ll find in your suite & apartment. Please return all items after using them.
- Upon request, you can also borrow an electric kettle free of charge.
- Find a high-quality care product range, make-up mirror and hairdryer in all bathrooms.
- Find a wellness bag with bathrobes and spa towels in every room / apartment. Bath slippers are available free of charge at reception.
- Each room has a small fridge for your personal needs.
- Softer mattress pads available upon request.
- Air conditioning in all suites & apartments.
- Cleaning: we clean your apartments every 2nd or 3rd day (kitchen not included). Towels are changed on a daily basis. (These services are included in the price - no final cleaning will be charged.) We will clean the rooms daily.
Let go – Wellness
- Take advantage of our brand-new wellness area – it’s free! Old reclaimed wood from South Tyrolean barns make for an even cosier well-being experience.
- Adults and teenagers from the age of 14 have free access to our quiet "Adults Only" area with saunas, outdoor pool & relaxation room.
- Enjoy the soothing warmth of the new Jacuzzi and the relaxed atmosphere.
- Our heated indoor-outdoor pool is available free of charge for all our guests (30-32°C in autumn and spring)
- New 2020: Touch the sky with your finger – that's how our "Amazing View - Whirlpool" feels.
- 1 x night per week, experience our Spa-Night - enjoy a night of relax under the stars of South Tyrol.
- Children's pool with bubbles for fun splashing times.
All together – Family holidays
- Upon request for our little guests: cots, highchair, changing mat, nappy bin, bottle warmer, kettle, baby tub, baby monitors, floaters, raincoat and backpack
- Leave your kids with our trained childcare team: Our loving childcare staff takes care of your children 6 days per week. Kids from the age of 3.
- Our childcare service: Sunday to Friday
- Supervised kids’ dinner: Enjoy a moment to yourselves while the kids are having their dinner with other Sonnenhang kids under the supervision of our amazing childcare staff. (When booking B&B + 15,00 Euro / child.)
- Heated indoor and outdoor pool and warm, bubbly kids-pool, where your little ones can play and splash around.
- Big family indoor/outdoor space: in our kids’ area, children can let the steam off regardless of the weather conditions.
- Body, Spirit & Soul program with our landlady Annemarie (trained physiotherapist and psychologist).
Several times per week, Annemarie leads a session of gentle morning exercises at 8 am.
- Once a week we organize an adventure hike in the surrounding mountains (shared cost for bus tickets).
- After the adventure hike, you can take part in our relaxation session with landlady Annemarie.
- Modern new fitness room.
MeranCard – our very special gift to you!
For your stay between the 15th of October and the 30th of June we will give you a free MeranCard (GuestCard).
The MeranCard includes a number of services:
- Use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol
- Free use of all public cable-cars in South Tyrol, including the cable cars to Vöran, Mölten, Jenesien, Meransen, Kohlern and Ritten as well as the Mendel funicular and Renon’s narrow-gauge railway. The MeranCard is not valid on private cable cars
- Single admission to more than 90 museums in South Tyrol.
- A 10% discount on all bike and ski rentals at „Sportservice Erwin Stricker” rental stations and a number of exclusive advantages and offers.